Receipt Label Printing Error

I am getting the following error when we try to print a label from Receipt Entry.

Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An error has occurred during report processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset 'RcvDtl'. ---> System.Exception: For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at Ice.Core.SsrsReportService.ReportExecutionService.Render(String Format, String DeviceInfo, String& Extension, String& MimeType, String& Encoding, Warning[]& Warnings, String[]& StreamIds) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\Web References\SsrsReportService\Reference.cs:line 633
   at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsRendererBase.Render(SsrsRenderInformationBase renderInformation) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsRendererBase.cs:line 148
   at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.SsrsRendererBase.TraceReportRendered(String printProgram, String ssrsRenderFormat, Func`1 timedAction) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\SsrsRendererBase.cs:line 88
   at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.ReportProcessorBase.RenderReport(String ssrsRenderFormat, String printProgram, Boolean ignorePageSettings) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\ReportProcessorBase.cs:line 247
   at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.ReportProcessorBase.RenderReportForPreviewOrGenerate(RenderedSsrsReport renderedReport) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\ReportProcessorBase.cs:line 408
   at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.ReportProcessorBase.ProcessReportPart(String reportLocation) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\ReportProcessorBase.cs:line 163
   at Ice.Core.SsrsReporting.StandardReportProcessor.ProcessReportParts() in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\SsrsReporting\StandardReportProcessor.cs:line 31
   at Ice.Core.RoutingAndBreaking.ReportPersister.Persist(ReportInstanceInformation reportInstance, Func`2 reportsRenderer, Action`1 fillSysRptLstRow, Action`2 processReport, Func`3 filterTableAttachmentsFunc) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RoutingAndBreaking\ReportPersister.cs:line 58
   at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.RenderUnroutedSsrsReport() in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 304
   at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.RunSsrsReportIfEnabled() in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 228
   at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.ProcessReportWithDataInPlace(Func`2 executeCommand, Func`2 executeReader, SqlObjectsCreated sqlObjectsCreated) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportSsrsDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 111
   at Ice.Core.RptBase.ReportDatabaseBuilder.XMLClose() in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\ReportDatabaseBuilder.cs:line 93
   at Ice.Core.RptTaskBase`1.XMLClose() in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\RptBase\RptTaskBase.cs:line 229
   at Ice.Core.TaskBase`1.StartProcess(Int64 instanceTaskNum, String outputFileName) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Server\Internal\Lib\TaskLib\TaskBase\TaskBase.cs:line 83
   at Ice.Hosting.TaskCaller.InnerExecuteTask(IceDataContext newContext) in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Framework\Epicor.Ice\Hosting\TaskCaller\TaskCaller.cs:line 117
   at Ice.Hosting.TaskCaller.ExecuteTask() in C:\_Releases\ICE\UD10.2.600.5FW\Source\Framework\Epicor.Ice\Hosting\TaskCaller\TaskCaller.cs:line 59
   at Ice.Lib.RunTask.BpmFriendlyTaskLauncher.Run(String sessionIdPrefix, IceContext db, Action taskRunner) in C:\_Releases\ICE\RL10.2.600.0FW\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\BpmFriendlyTaskLauncher.cs:line 63
   at Ice.Services.Lib.RunTaskSvc.InnerRunTask(Int64 ipTaskNum, Boolean suppressTransaction) in C:\_Releases\ICE\RL10.2.600.0FW\Source\Server\Services\Lib\RunTask\RunTask.cs:line 452

I can’t find a good way of troubleshooting what part of the ‘RcvDtl’ dataset it’s hanging on. Does anyone have a good way of digging through this?

Typically an issue inside of your RDL. Your best options are to enable Remote Errors or go to the SSRS Server and look in the logs.

The SSRS log file can be found in C:\Program Files\ Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS12. SQL2014\Reporting Services\LogFiles (for SQL Server 2014)

They will have all the details. Also if you pushed Sync Dataset that is probably your problem. (Try the Base SSRS Style)

How do I enable remote errors? the ssrs server is out of my reach as we are on cloud.

File a ticket.

Have I ever mentioned that logging should go to a third-party place and even allow for notifications?

https://epicor-manufacturing.ideas.aha.io/ideas/ERP-I-139

1 Like

Mark,

Unfortunately, because we are cloud they say they cannot turn them on.

Oh yes. I know. You have a file a ticket with an approximate time to get the error. Really a poor use of the Cloud Team’s time IMHO…

Vote for better monitoring!!!

1 Like

I can agree with that. Thanks for the assistance.