Received Not Invoiced Clean Up

We have had a couple of receipts that were partially vouched at time of Invoice entry. We didn’t realize that the time that this was a final invoice. So we have partial quantities that are still sitting out in the received not invoiced report that need to just need cleaned up.

By “cleaned up”, do you just mean that you need to create invoices for them? Can you create zero dollar or current cost invoices?

1 Like

I have used an updatable BAQ to change RcvDtl_Invoiced in cases were the final Invoice checkbox has not set correctly during invoice entry. This flag can be used to control what appears on the GRNI report and also what is available for matching to Invoices.

Or just create an updatable baq / dashboard to set the receipt lines as received.

Andrew Fagan
afagan@sonasgrp.com
617-335-0505

We are looking at this at the moment but have a problem as our company configuration doesn’t allow for it as per below. Is there another way round this or is it save to allow update of supplier price?

Updatable BAQ to change the GRNI reporting

To create a updatable BAQ for GRNI you need to flag the lines in the receipts table that are not required in the GRNI report. When you try to do this, you get an error regarding updating the receipts table.

Severity: Exception, Table: RcvDtl, Field: , RowID: d49d3299-cd9e-46f0-9e4d-f15d159bb07f, Text: Company configuration does not allow this supplier price update.

This is caused by the following configuration in the Company Configuration file. Ours is currently set to NOT allow changes on the supplier prices at receipt.

******** This is stopping us updating the receipts table with an Updatable BAQ and flagging lines.

We are looking at this at the moment but have a problem as our company configuration doesn’t allow for it as per below. Is there another way round this or is it safe to allow update of supplier price?

Updatable BAQ to change the GRNI reporting

To create a updatable BAQ for GRNI you need to flag the lines in the receipts table that are not required in the GRNI report. When you try to do this, you get an error regarding updating the receipts table.

Severity: Exception, Table: RcvDtl, Field: , RowID: d49d3299-cd9e-46f0-9e4d-f15d159bb07f, Text: Company configuration does not allow this supplier price update.

This is caused by the following configuration in the Company Configuration file. Ours is currently set to NOT allow changes on the supplier prices at receipt.

******** This is stopping us updating the receipts table with an Updatable BAQ and flagging lines.

Can you change this setting long enough to update the Receipts and then change it back?

Create Group in AP Invoice Entry. Then from Menu select New-> New Manual GRNI Clearing.
Enter PO details and line details. After posting this entry, it will be cleared from 'Received not Invoiced ’ Report.

If the manual GRNI does not fix it there is a data fix we got from support. FX_CVRCPTIV.df

1 Like

Thank you for all your help. We’ve managed to get rid of most via the BAQ. One let me do it via new manual GRNI Clearing. I have one PO I cannot clear off wih following faults.

404198 - Purchase Order not on file for this supplier (3 lines) Receipt was entered against wrong supplier code and never changed.

Any ideas how I can get rid of this?