Refresh All After Custom Action in Dashboard

Hi there!
I have a dashboard that contains three updatable BAQs. Each UBAQ has a custom action programmed in the BPM. Within the dashboard when I click on Actions > My Custom Action, my action runs as expected. I would like to initiate a Refresh All after each custom action completes, thereby refreshing the UBAQs displayed within the dashboard. Is there a way to accomplish this in the BPM, or in the Dashboard, without using a customization?
Thank you!
Nate

Nate -
Interesting idea - BPMCallContext DBDAction that can be set in BPM to trigger an action on the UI - Refresh, Refresh All, Clear, Clear All. Unfortunately it does not exist. You will need to trigger the Refresh All in UI side Customization code.

Bummer! I have been fiddling around with the customization side. I can’t figure out which event to capture to tell when a custom action has been completed. Is there a form event for it?
Thanks!
Nate

Call you custom action with code (attach to your own button) then in that code for the button, do the refresh then.

That should work just fine! Thanks! Just curious if there is an event I can capture when the custom action runs. I thought maybe I could use the AfterFieldChange event, but the checkboxes I am using in my BAQs are calculated fields, not table fields, so I can’t find the checkboxes in the form even wizard.

I’ll give it a shot with the custom button. That might make things easier all around, but I am still curious about that event.