Request move not working on last operation of job going to another job

I am working on using the material queue to and move material to track WIP. I have come across something that is unusual. When the request move is the last OP of a job that is demand linked to another job nothing shows up in the request queue. I have to test but I am certain this works when there is an inventory demand link. What am I missing. The employee is allowed to request material in employee setup. The request move check box is not read only. When the end activity is complete with the request move check box checked it simply doesn’t create the request. If I am not recalling how this should work and we have a better way for an operator to request a job receipt to job let me know.

So for added information I deleted the labors detail of the test employee and then changed the demand of the job to stock. re-ran the labor with request move checked and it created a material request queue line. I must be missing something/

I have recreated jobs and tried from scratch and this still won’t create a material queue for job to job. Is there a configuration setting somewhere that tells the system what it will allow request moves to create material queues for?

Might want to check “Auto Move” on the Resource Group.

The check box was checked for the resource. I unchecked it and ran a new job through and it still didn’t create one for job receipt to job. I don’t get how it works for stock jobs but not job to job.