Run BAQ report and pass parameters

Thanks Karen.

Greg Payne

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Schoenung
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 9:39 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: run BAQ report and pass parameters

Here is an example I have in use for the job receipt to inventory screen - added to the button click...I use the character fields (not filter) since you should only have one value...I have removed filters from the BAQ form...

Dim edvPartTran As EpiDataView = CType(oTrans.EpiDataViews("PartTran"), EpiDataView)
Dim lfo as LaunchFormOptions = new LaunchFormOptions()
lfo.ValueIn = "BAQName"

Dim BAQForm As UIReflector = ProcessCaller.LaunchCallbackForm(otrans, "BAQMenuID", lfo)

Dim ParamView As EpiDataView = CType(BAQForm.UITrans.EpiDataViews("ReportParam"), EpiDataView)
ParamView.dataView(ParamView.Row).BeginEdit()
ParamView.dataView(ParamView.Row)("Character01") = edvPartTran.dataView(edvPartTran.Row)("JobNum")
ParamView.dataView(ParamView.Row).EndEdit()

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Greg Payne
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 3:46 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] run BAQ report and pass parameters

I have been searching all afternoon and added a button to launch the report ProcessCaller.LaunchForm(oTrans,"xxxx") and it works, but don't have a clue on how to pass the quotenum to the form. I know that QuoteNum is in FilterList1 where currently the user has to search for theu quote number.

Does anyone have a simple example that I can use to get started?

Thanks

Greg Payne

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

I have been searching all afternoon and added a button to launch the report ProcessCaller.LaunchForm(oTrans,"xxxx") and it works, but don't have a clue on how to pass the quotenum to the form. I know that QuoteNum is in FilterList1 where currently the user has to search for theu quote number.

Thanks

Greg Payne

Here is an example I have in use for the job receipt to inventory screen - added to the button click...I use the character fields (not filter) since you should only have one value...I have removed filters from the BAQ form...

Dim edvPartTran As EpiDataView = CType(oTrans.EpiDataViews("PartTran"), EpiDataView)
Dim lfo as LaunchFormOptions = new LaunchFormOptions()
lfo.ValueIn = "BAQName"

Dim BAQForm As UIReflector = ProcessCaller.LaunchCallbackForm(otrans, "BAQMenuID", lfo)

Dim ParamView As EpiDataView = CType(BAQForm.UITrans.EpiDataViews("ReportParam"), EpiDataView)
ParamView.dataView(ParamView.Row).BeginEdit()
ParamView.dataView(ParamView.Row)("Character01") = edvPartTran.dataView(edvPartTran.Row)("JobNum")
ParamView.dataView(ParamView.Row).EndEdit()

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Greg Payne
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 3:46 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] run BAQ report and pass parameters

Thanks

Greg Payne