Running the Epicor Analyzer

Good to one and all.

I have a very simple question and I will appreciate an answer. As have stated previously in my other posts, I am coming back to Epicor after a few years away from it.
I just need to know how to run the Analyzer. Could anyone out there who has run it before give me a pointer or two.

Thanks

Reach out to your cam, the upgrade services team will provide you with the documentation on how to use the tool.

Unfortunately, the one who responded just said to run it through the IIS on the server. Now that doesn’t help me much. I have asked to have someone give me a call. I am still waiting.

Thanks

Your CAM should send you a pdf file with instructions on how to install and run on your app server. It’s an application you don’t run through IIS. I can send you the pdf but your CAM has to provision you for the https://upgradeservices.epicor.com/ site.

Could you please send me the pdf. I have all the other files. my email is mariwana.hussaini@ogipe.com.

Thank You

sent

Thank You very much.

Just a friendly reminder that this site has to be careful about sharing Epicor proprietary documents. If your CAM is not responsive getting you documentation, you can elevate your request.

Thanks. Duly noted.

1 Like