Sales Kit and Counter Sales

Hello,

We’re working through our first Kinetic implementation (still in dev). We think the Sales Kit option would be the best option for our off-site sales technician (who stock parts to build a top-level hand truck). That way, they can build things and sell them on a Counter Sale (which automatically “ships” and “invoices” the transaction). It’s similar to what we do today in their custom app and prevents them from having to claim work on a job, do the shipping transaction, and then asking for an invoice.

This also allows flexibility to change components; i.e. they typically stock a SKU that is a bundle of parts. if they’re of the bundled SKU, they delete that off the Sales Kit line item and can add the individual components they find lying around in the fleet van.

When we try to add components to the sales kit on the counter sale order, it throws an error that it needs a Need By and Ship By date (even though the order’s release has a Need By and Ship By date and there is no way to put this on the line item if I remember correctly).

I’d made a Sales Kit a few weeks ago (very preliminary since I’m learning while developing) that worked; now I can’t get it to work on any Sales Kit part I make. Sales Kit part record and rev look OK, and the constituent parts seem to be set up appropriately to the site (we’ll have 17 mobile fleet sites that use Sales Kits).

Thoughts?

Thanks, all!