Sales Order Combined DMT (adding records)

How do I specify the OrderRel#OrderNum, and OrderRel#OrderLine?

To have multiple lines, it looks like I need to include the column OrderDtl#OrderLine.

If I set all of them as 0, I get a new order for each line. Same thing if they are all 1

If I set them as 1, 2, 3, … I get a single order, with multiple lines.

However … If line 2 was a sales kit (say with 11 components), the third row of my DMT file tries to replace the first component of the sales kit specified on line/row 2. Even when the “Update” box is unchecked in DMT.

If I set my OrderDtl#OrderLine values to 1, 2, 15 it works as desired. But this requires that I know the number of components in the sales kit in order to set the line numbers properly.

I can set the OrderDtl#OrderLine values with gaps bigger than the expected max sales kit length, like
1, 21, 41, 61, and that also works.

But when I need to add OrderRel info too, I get stuck.

How do I specify the OrderRel#OrderNum, and OrderRel#OrderLine?

Hi,
You can try to numbering OrderLine for component. Sample: OrderLine = 1 (Kit); OrderLine = 2 - 13: KitFlag = C (component). I tested that Epicor generate Component line as the OrderLine but hidden on Order Line and display on Kit Details.

About OrderNum, try to get them same PONum for the same order number. OrderNum column can set to 0.

After import that, select the data only Order Kit Line and split it into a lot of release.

Hope this help.

Hi,

I relalise that this was several years ago but did you ever find a solution where the SOCombined DMT handled Sales Kits line and auto generated line numbers for a single order header?

Thanks
Andrew