Server is not available please review server event logs for details

When I enter the user ID and password, I’ve been getting this error “Server is not available please review server event logs for details” Any thoughts on this error message?

I’ve seen this before when the DB log gets too big. Are you on the cloud or on premise?

On premise.

Then you should be able to get to the event viewer on the application server and see what the logs say for the Application Logs, as well as the Epicor App Server logs in the Applications and Services Logs section.

I’ve seen that error in the past, and i solve it by manually removing the client cache,

programdata/epicor/“yourservername”/3.1.600.0/… inside you will find a folder for each company in your DB, just remove the folders and try again.

@sk.patchai Try re-setting the password for the user.

Clear Client Cache (CCC) will remove the cache from one of the user, but yes, this works in all weired issues.

First, verify that if this issue is happening to other users also ! If yes, Recycle the App Pool.
Secondly, paste the EV Log for the particular error,
Also, Ping the Server IP, from the Local Client PC, just to verify the connectivity since you are not able to Login.

BR - SYA