SSRS Reports not printing barcode when generated through Epicor Interface

I am currently installing a test environment of 10.2.400. When printing the Job Traveller from Epicor Interface, I do not get the Bar Codes to print properly:

When running that same report from Visual Studio, I get the proper display for the bar codes.

Everything is fine when I generate the report directly from SSRS on client computer, SQL Server or APP server.

I installed the DWBAR39 font on Client computer, SQL computer and APP computer and rebooted everything 2 times.

Any thoughts as to why the report shows the proper barcodes from SSRS and Visual Studio but not from within Epicor interface ?

In this post mentions that Barcode fonts don’t work in runtime, I followed this guide and it worked perfectly on MS SQL Server 2012

https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/789254/How-to-Embed-Barcodes-in-Your-SSRS-Report

I had this issue with this last week. For us, turning off UAC on the SQL server, rebooting, installing DBWAR again, rebooting, then re-enabling UAC resolved the issue for us.

The original post where I found that resolution is here Barcode Font Code 39 Azalea Regular not showing - #25 by Jonathan_Lang

1 Like

Thank you @crawlf for the link to this post. Was exactly what I was looking for and it solved my problem.

1 Like