Stellar Industries, Inc

I’m leaving Stellar Industries, Inc for an opportunity in St. Augustine, FL and would like to share an opportunity for an ERP Manager at Stellar Industries, Inc.

Stellar needs someone who can help them increase their utilization of Epicor 10/ SSRS and customization’s. This is an On Premises database that utilizes three app servers. They’re using just about everything there is for Epicor from ECC, DocStar, KBMax, StoreFront and beginning a project for Epicor Manifest. They’re highly customized, but the right expert should have absolutely no problem expanding and maintaining the C# customization’s as I did them and they’re Amaze Balls! :slight_smile:

They have all of the modules you can buy so you’ll have everything at your finger tips. There’s absolutely no stone unturned here. We’re just beginning our new REST interfacing and API builds, so lots of exciting projects.

The location of Stellar is in Garner, IA. Stellar occupies most of the town as it’s a huge campus. They’re a multi-company and multi-plant business that expands most of the mid-west. These are great people who need a strong leader to continue to guide them in the Epicor way.

If you’re interested you can contact me or Stellar:

Jonathan Lang
jdlang@stellarindustries.com

or contact Stellar Industries HR department:
Leanne VanOort
Human Resources Manager
Stellar Industries, Inc.
PO Box 169/Garner, IA 50438
LVanOort@stellarindustries.com
641-923-3741 Ext. 4223/ Direct Fax: 641-923-9050

If you’re T-SQL/SSRS and C# savvy this is the position for you. This job has great pay (Above any average) and benefits along with monthly profit sharing. The community is extremely supportive and a fantastic place to live!

4 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood!!

Was just hanging out in St Augustine on Friday, beautiful place. You have Jose to deal with but if you can handle an app server, you can deal with him. Is the position on-site only or open to remote positions?

I’m not sure what Stellar is willing to do. You can contact Leanne Van Oort directly and get the details.

Jose will be great. He’s been a great resource for over 12 years! Did I just date myself?

FeelOld

Leanne VanOort
Human Resources Manager
Stellar Industries, Inc.
PO Box 169/Garner, IA 50438
LVanOort@stellarindustries.com
641-923-3741 Ext. 4223/ Direct Fax: 641-923-9050