Still receiving emails from a BPM, even though it has been not enabled for months

I had been using a data directive in the SysAgentSched table to set up an automatic e-mail based on a user set date from a dashboard I had created some months ago. We ended up deciding to hold off on the automatic e-mail for a while, so I had checked the enabled checkbox off. However, I have still been receiving emails (for the past several months) every time the trigger I had put in activates as if the enabled checkbox was still checked, even though it has unchecked for quite some time.

One interesting thing to note is, in the custom code for the e-mail, I ended up changing the message/subject of the email, just to see if I would see changes in the e-mail, however the e-mails do not change (the text I receive in the e-mail is the exact same as before I had changed it). I will admit that I am pretty much a novice when it comes to C# or using the SysAgentSched table to automate e-mails, so the code there is mostly snippets I’ve seen on other posts combined together. That being said, even if there is an issue with the custom code, I feel like it simply should not run at all if the enabled box isn’t checked.

Could it still be enabled in another (Test/Pilot) environment?

3 Likes

That was EXACTLY it, I talked with my Boss and we went to the pilot server, and that’s exactly what it was, they were all still enabled there. Thank you.

1 Like