Subtotal On Invoice

I expect you would use a shared variable (google it)...Total in subreport, shared that total between sub and main...I am not an expert in this part of Crystal, but I am pretty sure that would be how it works.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Hellings, Lauren
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 8:37 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Subtotal On Invoice

We have just gone "live" at our UK locations on Epicor 9.05.700B. We have a requirement here that we need a subtotal on the invoice forms. I can account for all types of charges in the formula, but have not successfully been able to tie Miscellaneous Charges into the formula due to the Miscellaneous Charges being displayed through a SubReport. I have no way to access the fields I need in the InvcMisc table.

Has anyone come across this issue and if so, how did you solve it?

Thank you,

Lauren Hellings
Business Analyst
Office: 281-207-4613
Cell: 832-472-1736
Fax: 281-207-0672
email: lauren.hellings@...<mailto:lauren.hellings%40c-p-i.com><mailto:lauren.hellings@...<mailto:lauren.hellings%40c-p-i.com>>
www.c-p-i.com<http://www.c-p-i.com/>

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained herein). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

We have just gone "live" at our UK locations on Epicor 9.05.700B. We have a requirement here that we need a subtotal on the invoice forms. I can account for all types of charges in the formula, but have not successfully been able to tie Miscellaneous Charges into the formula due to the Miscellaneous Charges being displayed through a SubReport. I have no way to access the fields I need in the InvcMisc table.

Has anyone come across this issue and if so, how did you solve it?

Thank you,

Lauren Hellings
Business Analyst
Office: 281-207-4613
Cell: 832-472-1736
Fax: 281-207-0672
email: lauren.hellings@...<mailto:lauren.hellings@...>
www.c-p-i.com<http://www.c-p-i.com/>

----------Legal Disclaimer----------

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. No other person is authorized to access, copy or re-use this message (or any information contained herein). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.