Supplier Portal Drill down error

I have a call also into tech support. I will let you know if I find out anything different. I am really hating how we are supposed to wait for fixes in future upgrades instead of them solving the problem in our current version. We are upgrading to 9.05.603 in a few weeks. Don't think that will help me here.
Thanks for your response!

Jill Schoedel
Metalworks
Network Systems Coordinator

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Zac Jason Woodward <zac@...> wrote:
>
> Ok so bit of bad news here. Went through this a week or 2 ago. Answer I got back from epicor is as follows:
>
>
> "I got confirmation that the content packs for Epicor Portal have not been certified for Epicor 9.05. This will be done on 607/608 which is estimated to be completed later this summer.
>
>
>
> Let me know if you need more information regarding this; otherwise, I'll inactivate the case."
>
> After that the case was closed and no further support was offered until it is "certified" for 9.05.
>
> "Zac" Jason Woodward
> Network Administrator
> Intermountain Electronics, Inc.
> O: 877-544-2291
> M: 435-820-6515
> F: 435-637-9601
> www.ie-corp.com
>
> Creating customer confidence through extraordinary service and experienced industry experts.
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jillschoedel
> Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:29 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Supplier Portal Drill down error
>
>
>
> Hi,
> We are currently using the Epicor Portal(9.05.6000d) to provide information to our Suppliers through a Sharepoint Web Site. Recently we have gotten an error when we try to drill down for more purchase order detail. We get an error that starts by saying "System.Refection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Data.SqlTypes.SqlTypeException: SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM at...". I can provide the rest of the error if need be. We ran some BAQ's against our order and job dates and find none that are outside of this date range that are not closed. Does anyone out there have any suggestions they may be able throw my way? Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Jill Schoedel
> Metalworks
> Network Systems Coordinator
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Hi,
We are currently using the Epicor Portal(9.05.6000d) to provide information to our Suppliers through a Sharepoint Web Site. Recently we have gotten an error when we try to drill down for more purchase order detail. We get an error that starts by saying "System.Refection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Data.SqlTypes.SqlTypeException: SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM at...". I can provide the rest of the error if need be. We ran some BAQ's against our order and job dates and find none that are outside of this date range that are not closed. Does anyone out there have any suggestions they may be able throw my way? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Jill Schoedel
Metalworks
Ok so bit of bad news here. Went through this a week or 2 ago. Answer I got back from epicor is as follows:

"I got confirmation that the content packs for Epicor Portal have not been certified for Epicor 9.05. This will be done on 607/608 which is estimated to be completed later this summer.

Let me know if you need more information regarding this; otherwise, I'll inactivate the case."

After that the case was closed and no further support was offered until it is "certified" for 9.05.

"Zac" Jason Woodward
Network Administrator
Intermountain Electronics, Inc.
O: 877-544-2291
M: 435-820-6515
F: 435-637-9601
www.ie-corp.com

Creating customer confidence through extraordinary service and experienced industry experts.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jillschoedel
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:29 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Supplier Portal Drill down error

Hi,
We are currently using the Epicor Portal(9.05.6000d) to provide information to our Suppliers through a Sharepoint Web Site. Recently we have gotten an error when we try to drill down for more purchase order detail. We get an error that starts by saying "System.Refection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Data.SqlTypes.SqlTypeException: SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM at...". I can provide the rest of the error if need be. We ran some BAQ's against our order and job dates and find none that are outside of this date range that are not closed. Does anyone out there have any suggestions they may be able throw my way? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Jill Schoedel
Metalworks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]