T&E Approval week column E10.0+

It's set to Sunday which is correct, good thinking though.  I also forgot to mention that all the time with the 8/7/2016 to 8/13/2016 column is from 8/7.  Anything 8/8 and newer is with the 8/8/2016 to 8/14/2016.
Is anyone experiencing the week column being off by 1 day?  

For example:
Time entries should be 8/7/2016 to 8/13/2016 under the week column but some of them show 8/8/2016 to 8/14/2016.

I've upgraded to 10.1 and throughout the patches have seen this happening all the way up to 10.1.400.15.  Epicor support had no solution to this. I have a custom date field work around but this has been bugging me for a long time.  

Is anyone experiencing this or is it something goofy on my DB?  Does anyone have any ideas for where to start looking into this?  The only thing I could think of was that there was two calendars but I dont see any issues.

What is your client PC set to Right Click Tool Bar / Change Date and Time / Change calendar Settings / First day of week:  (Sunday or Monday)

Just a wild guess.

Patrick Winter

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 09:55
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] T&E Approval week column E10.0+

Is anyone experiencing the week column being off by 1 day?  

For example:

Time entries should be 8/7/2016 to 8/13/2016 under the week column but some of them show 8/8/2016 to 8/14/2016.

I've upgraded to 10.1 and throughout the patches have seen this happening all the way up to 10.1.400.15.  Epicor support had no solution to this. I have a custom date field work around but this has been bugging me for a long time.  

Is anyone experiencing this or is it something goofy on my DB?  Does anyone have any ideas for where to start looking into this?  The only thing I could think of was that there was two calendars but I dont see any issues.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended and/or named recipient or recipients, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient or recipients is unauthorized and may be illegal. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Specialty Screw Corporation. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, Specialty Screw Corporation cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this email or attachments.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended and/or named recipient or recipients, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient or recipients is unauthorized and may be illegal. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Specialty Screw Corporation. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, Specialty Screw Corporation cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this email or attachments.   ­­