Time And Expense Entry Custom Treeview

I’m wondering if there’s a way to customize the treeview inside Time and Expense Entry beyond the personalization screen. What I would like to see is just job numbers listed for the entered employee and date selected on the calendar.

Or just have the tree always expanded by default.

Would this work after a little editing?

I got it working!

private void edvLaborDtlTree_EpiViewNotification(EpiDataView view, EpiNotifyArgs args)
	{
		// ** Argument Properties and Uses **
		// view.dataView[args.Row]["FieldName"]
		// args.Row, args.Column, args.Sender, args.NotifyType
		// NotifyType.Initialize, NotifyType.AddRow, NotifyType.DeleteRow, NotifyType.InitLastView, NotifyType.InitAndResetTreeNodes
		if ((args.NotifyType == EpiTransaction.NotifyType.Initialize))
		{
			if ((args.Row > -1))
			{

Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiTreeView Tree = default(Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiTreeView);
				FieldInfo fieldInfo = default(FieldInfo);
				Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiTreeViewPanel treeviewPanel = default(Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiTreeViewPanel);
				fieldInfo = typeof(Erp.UI.App.TimeAndExpenseEntry.TimeExpenseForm).GetField("epiTreeViewPanel1", BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.GetField | BindingFlags.Instance);
				treeviewPanel = (Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiTreeViewPanel) fieldInfo.GetValue(TimeExpenseForm);
				Tree = (Ice.Lib.Framework.EpiTreeView)csm.GetNativeControlReference("46c8ee42-a6f1-468b-95ba-6dfc13223ee2");
				Tree.ExpandAll();

}
		}
	}
}
1 Like