Time And Expense Entry E10.700.4 - Input string was not in a cor

Thanks. I received a one-off. We'll see if it works.

Joe

Hi,

We are posting time and expense to jobs via DMT, and we double posted a batch. So, I go into Time and Expense Entry and there they are, two sets of postings.

I changed the labor quantity to zero on the first job/line and it worked fine. On subsequent lines when I change the quantity to zero I get:

Server Side Exception
Input string was not in a correct format.
Exception caught in: Epicor.ServiceModel
Error Detail ============Description:  Input string was not in a correct format.Program:  CommonLanguageRuntimeLibraryMethod:  StringToNumberOriginal Exception Type:  FormatExceptionFramework Method:  AddHoursFramework Line Number:  0Framework Column Number:  0Framework Source:  AddHours at offset 6246 in file:line:column <filename unknown>:0:0
Server Trace Stack:     at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)   at System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)   at Compatibility.Convert.ToDecimal(String strValue)...

I've tried 0, 0.0, etc., but still get this message.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Joe

--

Joe D. Trent

Bigham Ag Equipment

Call support…I had a 1-off sent to me for T/E issues…

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 3:36 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Time And Expense Entry E10.700.4 - Input string was not in a correct format.

Hi,

We are posting time and expense to jobs via DMT, and we double posted a batch. So, I go into Time and Expense Entry and there they are, two sets of postings.

I changed the labor quantity to zero on the first job/line and it worked fine. On subsequent lines when I change the quantity to zero I get:

Server Side Exception
Input string was not in a correct format.
Exception caught in: Epicor.ServiceModel
Error Detail ============Description:  Input string was not in a correct format.Program:  CommonLanguageRuntimeLibraryMethod:  StringToNumberOriginal Exception Type:  FormatExceptionFramework Method:  AddHoursFramework Line Number:  0Framework Column Number:  0Framework Source:  AddHours at offset 6246 in file:line:column <filename unknown>:0:0
Server Trace Stack:     at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)   at System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)   at Compatibility.Convert.ToDecimal(String strValue)...

I've tried 0, 0.0, etc., but still get this message.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Joe

--

Joe D. Trent

Bigham Ag Equipment