Time and Expense Ultragrid

We're on 9.05.607a.  I'll take a look again and see if maybe I messed things up.  

I have a request to make the Clock In and Clock Out time on the Time|Daily Time|Detail|List tab hh:mm instead of the decimal format.  I've failed every way I've tried to go about it.  

1.  I tried changing the format in the grid for these fields to hh:mm, but it didn't change how it appears.

2.  I tried adding the Dsp fields and can enter the info there, but the non-dsp fields override what was entered in the dsp fields (not a surprise).  

3.  My last attempt was to just add an ultradatagrid to the Time|Daily Time|Detail tab (after hiding some other sections) so the user could at least view multiple records while entering a new time detail record.  I bound it to LaborDtl, like the List tab is bound, but I don't get any list of fields when I click on the Collection for the Column properties.  It's just blank.  

I'm wondering if anyone has run into and resolved any of these challenges.  

Thanks,

Christine

Christine, 

Look at 
System>Company/Site Maintenance>Company Configration
Module>Production>Job
Group TimeFormat:
Check Hours/Minutes instead of Hours/Hundredths
Hi, Thanks for your suggestion.  

Unfortunately, it's already set to Hours/Minutes.  It is Hours/Minutes on the Detail tab, just not on the Detail|list tab.  
Very strange.  Mine shows hh:mm on the Detail|List and when I switch that setting it changes from hh:mm to decimal time.  What version are you on?

The other thing I would suggest doing is making 2 UD custom fields on the labor detail table and using a BPM to push data to it on submit (converting decimal time to hh:mm).  Then go to Columns collection and pull those columns in on the Detail|List tab.  You'll have both decimal and hh:mm and just need move the columns around or just remove the decimal column.