To the users and admins of this site: Thank You

Hello everyone,

This post isn’t to ask a question or gain any insight - it’s to express my deep gratitude for the people who use this site and who take the time to assist random strangers. I cannot thank you enough. You beautiful, intelligent, snarky, badass bastards. Thank you.

For the past year, I have worked hard to learn how Epicor works - particularly in the customization realm. I had never before used the software and had never worked in manufacturing in any capacity. Needless to say I felt like I was drowning. Having to be completely self taught with absolutely no guidance from a senior dev/system manager was not the easiest challenge as I’m sure many of you out there can testify. Except… I wasn’t completely self taught. I had you guys. I had a wonderful community of strangers who had been through the trenches and who new the software. And they wanted to help me!

I know we all have day jobs which just makes me even more dumbfounded you guys are willing and able to put time in to this site. Thank you. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart thank you. I know I have posted stupid questions. I know I have posted questions which had already been asked (although accidentally). Yet you still have the patience for my question.

TL;DR: This site is wonderful - you all are wonderful - and I am very thankful for the kindness of strangers. Stay weird :slight_smile:

12 Likes