Tracking down a field from Crystal Reports

Replied offlist with screenshot of Linked Tables area

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cooner_55421
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:24 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Tracking down a field from Crystal Reports

>Is the field under the PO Header table on the RDD as an >included/excluded field or a calculated field or a Linked Table?
No, this is what is driving me a little crazy.
As far as I can tell, not an excluded field or a calculated one.

POForm1 RDD, POHeader calculated fields:
VendFax
VendorContact
VendorID
VendPhone
- No excluded vendor fields fields

But in the Crystal Report, listed under the POHeader table:
Vendor_Country
Vendor_EmailAddress
Vednor_FaxNum
VednorCnt_EmailAddress
VednorCnt_FaxNum
VednorCnt_Name
VednorCnt_Phonenum

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@...> wrote:
>
> Is it maybe from Vendor table? Check the RDD for the report style (it may not be the same one as the default report)...Is the field under the PO Header table on the RDD as an included/excluded field or a calculated field or a Linked Table?
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of cooner_55421
> Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:30 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [Vantage] Tracking down a field from Crystal Reports
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I need help finding where a field on a report is stored in the database.
>
> I am reviewing custom Crystal Report sytle based on the stock POForm.
> It has a field on the report - Vendor Country, which is listed under the POHeader table and is called POHeader.Vendor_Country. It is populated correctly on the report but...
>
> I don't see this field in the POHeader - data dictionary or in the reports data definition.
> I assume this is some sort of customization as it is not available in the stock Crystal report for the POForm.
>
> Anybody ever seen fields like this on reports?
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Is it maybe from Vendor table? Check the RDD for the report style (it may not be the same one as the default report)...Is the field under the PO Header table on the RDD as an included/excluded field or a calculated field or a Linked Table?

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cooner_55421
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:30 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Tracking down a field from Crystal Reports

Hi,

I need help finding where a field on a report is stored in the database.

I am reviewing custom Crystal Report sytle based on the stock POForm.
It has a field on the report - Vendor Country, which is listed under the POHeader table and is called POHeader.Vendor_Country. It is populated correctly on the report but...

I don't see this field in the POHeader - data dictionary or in the reports data definition.
I assume this is some sort of customization as it is not available in the stock Crystal report for the POForm.

Anybody ever seen fields like this on reports?

Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]