UD13 Attached to Customer

Hello,

I’m hoping someone will be able to help me or share any code they’ve used in the past. I would love to ideally use a BPM to do this but I don’t know where to start.

I know you can use “Define a UD Table as a child” within customsation and it will generate the code but it doesn’t seem to do anything. I click on the new menu item it added but it doesn’t do anything and the UD table doesn’t update with the CustNum.

My aim is to update a UDTable with a CustNum as Key1 and have a few more information come from a BPM Form from Customer Maintenance then add a EpiGrid to Customer Maintenance with UD13 data.

Basically an audit trail but using UD13 as it’s foundation.

Thanks
Aaron.

I’ve used the Customization Wizard for the UD tables MANY times, and it’s always worked pretty well. There’s some tweaking I do, for the ‘New’ to have a better name and such, but in general, the wizard should work out of the box. If you launch the wizard, it should prompt you for the tables and keys. You can even trick it to do make a child table of a child table, though a lot of editing is usually needed afterwards :slight_smile:

1 Like