Unable to DMT a BOM

I had an issue where it would accept some Parts on the BOM and not others. After working with the engineer it was determined that there was nothing wrong with the BOM itself or the parts that were left out. As a solution I created a separate file with the parts in question and ran them as a delete, then I ran those same parts back in as new and it accepted them. I’m on 4.0.41.0

I am trying to do it an upload for bill of operations but I keep having the same issue. I was able to do it manually without any issue .
My version is dmt 4.0.66 for 10.1.400
Thanks,
unable to dmt a bom - thread.xlsx (17.9 KB)

OprSeq: 10 Table: ECOOpr Msg: A valid primary production operation detail is required. Table: ECOOpr Msg: A valid primary setup operation detail is required.

Is the OpCode actually ‘LABEL’ ? In the UI, grids will often show the description but require the code when using Paste Insert.

I mention this as it’s a common mistake to look at the data on the UI and replicating it in the DMT file.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: and yes the opcode is label , I tried copying the data from sql and try exporting both ECOOpr & ECOOprDtl then with PartOpr & PartOprDtl but doesn’t seem is data issue.

Hi Jaime,

Wow ~ you have a whole lotta fields in that DMT! I prefer to make a query of BOO that I have in system acceptably and then download only the fields I need to update in the DMT. The more unnecessary fields in the DMT, the greater the risk of putting something in there that causes error in my opinion.

Here’s a BAQ I use when downloading a BOO out and then editing it for current need and DMTing new BOO in. It might help you whittle down your fields. Also, BAQ doesn’t like ECOOpDtl# as a field alias, so after I download the BAQ data, I do a find and replace on the field name.

Hope this helps!
Nancy

TEIK-PartOprForDMT.baq (23.8 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks a lot , yeah I am going to try to remove some fields , basically I use sql and export every field from ECOOpr and a few fields from ECOOpDtl ,the dmt template provided those, but I think you are right. I’ll try this to remove the ones that i dont need.

thank you so much.
Edit:
@Nancy_Hoyt I removed some columns and that fixed it :smiley:

1 Like