Unable to set GL Control at Site Configuration

FWIW - I cannot add a GLC in Site Config (when I search for a type) nothing comes up in the search).

I can add a GLC in Site Maintenance, but only of type Division. We actually use this GLC type to override the Div segment in Site related GL accts

One thing I’ve found is that if a GL acct derived from the Division substitution doesn’t exist, it reverts back to the acct w/o the substitution.

For example, our company Config has a GLC of type Inventory COS and WIP, with an Inventory context assigned GL Acct 1151-00-01. The Site Maintenance on one of our secondary sites (GUTH), has a GLC (of type Division) with the Division context set to ____-11-__ (those are blanks in the first and 3rd segment)

So any gl trans in site GUTH to the Inventory account actually hits 1151-11-01, instead of 1151-00-01

Have you enabled the PE Log and then re-run the Capture COS/WIP process?

Hi @JasonMcD

find the attached screenshots,

Hello All,

Today when upon running the capture cos\wip, seems it is going fine, with no errors,

1 Like

Hopefully all is working again. But before you break out the champagne, you sure the Capture COS/WIP was run with the same settings?

And BTW - Your screen shot of the WIP Recon report shows just two credits, ending with .60 and .70. But the total credits ends with .33

That can’t be a rounding error on just those two accounts. The most each could be would be .60499, and .70499 which only add up to 1.30998 (which rounds to .31, not .33)

Hello @ckrusen the report is 17 pages.
The debit side shows more entries may be because we entered opening balances using the Qty Adj and Cost Adj?
We have also passed a few purchase and sales entries hence the payables and sales revenue accounts.