Unit Price update in Order Entry for Vantage 8

That worked!
I really appreciate your help!
Thank you very much!

Hi,

I want to create a BPM whenever a new price has been set(updated) for a Line or new line in sales Order Entry.

I have selected as a method directive "SalesOrdHedDtl.Update" and then "New Pre-processing" with condition: number of rows in the 'querySOUpdate' query is not less than 1

querySOUpdate: for each ttOrderDtl where ttOrderDtl.UnitPrice <> '' and ttOrderDtl.PartNum <> '' and ttOrderDtl.RowMod='A'

Then I tried to create a new sales order or update an existing one with a new line and change the unit price but no action is triggered.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

I'm confused about what your action is.  You state I want to create a bpm whenever a new price is updated.  What is the bpm going to do?  What is your Action?

Nancy
action is to get an e-mail with the new price. 
but that is not triggered..
I think you need to use the SalesOrder.Update method and set a condition to send the email if 'the ttOrderDtl.UnitPrice(?) field has been changed from any to any'.
You could also get the same functionality by using a BAM on an event for the Order detail unit price field change with action of Send alert, (and maybe create log as well?).

Nancy
it seems that it worked, but with a delay of 3 hours..
the server is really slow.
Thanks!
I have used tracy.tmat's suggestions 
When you set up the e-mail template at action, does anyone know why it would not display in e-mail(after is has been sent) any data from other tables besides " ttOrderDtl"??
Is it because UnitPrice is from ttOrderDtl? and it would only show information from that table?
I want to display PO# in e-mail (when unit price has been changed), and I can only find PONum in ttOrderHed.

What I have now: condition is triggered and e-mail is sent, I can only see information from "ttOrderDtl".

Thanks!

after it has been sent*

Are you using the email template in Vantage and the emails are only showing data for ttOrderDtl?

We have an email alert that works as follows:

PreProcessing Method

Condition:  If [field] changed

Action:  Enable Post Process Directives

PostProcessing Method:

Condition:  Directive enabled from Pre Method

Action:  Send email using template (we have ttOrderHed fields on here)

Hope this helps.