Use Alternate PO Report Style for International Suppliers

What would be the best way to select a different report style for international shipments (it’s got different boiler plate verbiage)? We’d like to mistake-proof the process, so our buyers can’t miss selecting the internation report style (vs the regular default base style).

We’ve got APR.

The POHeader.ShipToCountry isn’t available in the APR condition, but it’s got calculated address list fields.

Is APR able to search within those fields (to see that United States does not exist), and then select the international PO Form? And if United States does exist, then select our Base (default) PO Form?

Is the Country available in the RDD to include? All you would need to do is mark the field on the PO Header and it should appear in APR.

John - Yes!

I unchecked ‘Exclude’ for both columns and saved. Anything I need to do besides that?

Time for me to re-learn about SSRS data sets, from about 8 years ago! All I remember was to never click the regenerate button, learned from Rich Riley’s Insights session. It’s been a while.

Nope, APR uses the RDD to get the fields that are available. You don’t need to do anything else UNLESS you want to include the field in the report (but it sounds like you don’t). I did this all the time in my old job so I could create the condition statements for emails to go out. I included fields that I never actually used on the report. Very handy.