Vantage 6.1 Patch

We're on 6.10.543 (final release for 6). I know it's not 541 but closest you're going to get if you're running one of the first releases. 543 is still available on Epicweb as well as the progress 9.1D service packs/hotfixes.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of judyh001
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 11:56 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Vantage 6.1 Patch

I was wondering if anyone has the Vantage 6.10.541 patch that they could send to us. We are actually on Vantage 8.03.408 but after going live with Vantage 8 we kept our Vantage 6.1 running. We ran into a few problems and in restoring the program it took us back to the patch prior to 541.

Please e-mail me direct if you can help us.

Sincerely,
Judy Havlik
Plitek LLC
judy.havlik@...<mailto:judy.havlik%40plitek.com>

Technical information contained in this e-mail may be controlled by the United States Government, Department of State, International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR 120-130) which requires an export license prior to sharing with foreign persons. Lacking such license, ITAR technical data is limited to U.S. persons only. It is the responsibility of the organization and the individual in control of this data to abide by U.S. Export Laws. If you are not a U.S. person take no further action with this e-mail and contact sender immediately.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I was wondering if anyone has the Vantage 6.10.541 patch that they could send to us. We are actually on Vantage 8.03.408 but after going live with Vantage 8 we kept our Vantage 6.1 running. We ran into a few problems and in restoring the program it took us back to the patch prior to 541.

Please e-mail me direct if you can help us.

Sincerely,
Judy Havlik
Plitek LLC
judy.havlik@...