Vantage - Help With Dashboard Required

Hi All
Â
The attachment was stripped from the email when I posted - please contact me directly and I will send it if you are willing to help me out - think of it as an early Christmas gift ;-)
Â
Thanks

To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 15 December 2011, 10:15
Subject: [Vantage] Vantage - Help With Dashboard Required

Â
Hi All
Â
I am having a problem with the attached Dashboard and BAQ which we use for our Employee Time Sheet for calculating pays and bonuses.
Â
The problem is, the filter on LaborDtl.EmployeeNum is showing up staff who no longer work here.
Â
They are marked as Terminated on the Shopfloor User screen so I thought it would just be a case of putting a filter on the BAQ to exclude any 'T' for EmpBasic.EmpStatus.
Â
That works well on the BAQ side of the Dashboard.
Â
If you preview the BAQ you can't see anyone who is inactive.
Â
I have even added a date filter to only show 90 days worth of results thinking this would help, but it doesnt.
Â
No matter what I do, when I go to the Dashboard, peopls names are in the drop down list even though they havent worked here for years and they have been marked as Terminated on the BAQ.
Â
How can I stop the names showing up in the drop down list?
Â
According to the BAQ they shouldnt show up aas far as the dashboard is concerned, they dont exist.
Â
Where is the dashbaord getting this info from and how can I stop it?
Â
Dashboard and BAQ attached.
Â
Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!
Â
CHRIS

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Hi All
Â
I am having a problem with the attached Dashboard and BAQ which we use for our Employee Time Sheet for calculating pays and bonuses.
Â
The problem is, the filter on LaborDtl.EmployeeNum is showing up staff who no longer work here.
Â
They are marked as Terminated on the Shopfloor User screen so I thought it would just be a case of putting a filter on the BAQ to exclude any 'T' for EmpBasic.EmpStatus.
Â
That works well on the BAQ side of the Dashboard.
Â
If you preview the BAQ you can't see anyone who is inactive.
Â
I have even added a date filter to only show 90 days worth of results thinking this would help, but it doesnt.
Â
No matter what I do, when I go to the Dashboard, peopls names are in the drop down list even though they havent worked here for years and they have been marked as Terminated on the BAQ.
Â
How can I stop the names showing up in the drop down list?
Â
According to the BAQ they shouldnt show up aas far as the dashboard is concerned, they dont exist.
Â
Where is the dashbaord getting this info from and how can I stop it?
Â
Dashboard and BAQ attached.
Â
Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!
Â
CHRIS