Web Service Question

Great thanks - that did the trick!

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "bw2868bond" <bwalker@...> wrote:
>
> You basically have to spell out what you want to do in the rowmod field - it is covered in the latter pages of the web services developers guide that should be in the webservices folder.
>
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "vantagenook" <vantagenook@> wrote:
> >
> > We are trying to blank out a field that has data in it via the Vantage Web Services. We have been unsuccessful thus far and I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help.
> >
> > When we pass in a blank value it soes not change the data - same data remains in the field - tried passing in NULL, etc... and no effect.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
>
We are trying to blank out a field that has data in it via the Vantage Web Services. We have been unsuccessful thus far and I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help.

When we pass in a blank value it soes not change the data - same data remains in the field - tried passing in NULL, etc... and no effect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
You basically have to spell out what you want to do in the rowmod field - it is covered in the latter pages of the web services developers guide that should be in the webservices folder.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "vantagenook" <vantagenook@...> wrote:
>
> We are trying to blank out a field that has data in it via the Vantage Web Services. We have been unsuccessful thus far and I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help.
>
> When we pass in a blank value it soes not change the data - same data remains in the field - tried passing in NULL, etc... and no effect.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>