What's with the obsession of putting DELETE right next to Save / Stop etc... šŸ˜”

The delete button should be behind 3 dropdowns :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes I just deleted my production task agentā€¦ NOā€¦ Iā€™ not happy about it.

(There is no ā€œARE YOU SUREā€)

4 Likes

I guess my question would beā€¦did deleting it stop it?

:innocent:

1 Like

LMAO it didā€¦
Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

Working as Designedā„¢ :poop:

I always use the one on the agent. It only has one choice which is better for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just came here to post that, but you beat me to it @gpayne

2 Likes

Mocking Season 1 GIF by Friends

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO Thanks @gpayne and @Banderson I will do so too going forward

You uses the actions menu? Take the shortcuts man. This is clearly a @josecgomez problem not an Epicor problem.

Though an ā€œAre you sure you want to delete?ā€ or ā€œCannot delete a running app serverā€ message would be good. Put an idea in @josecgomez we get unlimited. These are the types of ideas weā€™ve fought for unlimited for!

YA know Iā€™mma show you where Iā€™m gonna put an idea via PM cause this is a decent forum :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I only do that because I am lazy and have to stop or start several each time and I donā€™t want to go up to the top of the screen.

1 Like

I can only offer as a defense that they have likely been like that for a little over a decade. I personally struggle with the positioning of OK/Cancel buttons every once in a while someone reverses them and it drives me insane.

1 Like

Iā€™m certain you are right patrick. A little are you sure prompt would have been nice though :wink:

never fear we have your back. NO guaranteeā€™s but it went on our if someone needs a short break from primary dev tasks do one of these list :slight_smile: I did stop just short of calling the ā€œJosueBugā€ though I was sorely tempted.

1 Like

Hey man whatever gets it done :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

haha thanks!

1 Like

The confirmation can say:

ā€œNo way, Jose?!ā€

I remember when everyone complained about the placement of the Delete button on the Toolbar and in some version Epicor provided an option to place the Delete button wherever you wantā€¦ and the company I was working for at the time found that no position was much better.
Since then, Iā€™ve worked with many clients and no one has moved the Delete buttonā€¦ somehow it became a non issueā€¦ or so it seems.
I think the best option is that always have a confirmation dialog for this type of thing.