Who moved my cheese (Outlook Edition)

Noo… Its back…

1 Like

Microsoft engineers making sure that’s not possible in the future.

2 Likes

According to Microsoft is called the Navigation Bar also according to them I should give them some “feedback”

Which was the whole reason why I tweeted at them first but apparently that’s not the "right’ place for feedback. I could tell them a place where I want to put my feedback… :zipper_mouth_face:

BTW that link is a link to a page that tells you where to give feedback

outlook /safe and restarts did it.

Thanks Jose

1 Like

I’m sure all feedback is carefully not considered.

1 Like

YW I’m afraid this is a temporary solution this is what is “COMING” so we are gonna be screwed either way but this at least slows it down for now.

1 Like

I’m on the beta office build and the bar doesn’t move back when I turn off the Coming Soon. Forgot about that toggle.

1 Like

So, how does the Epicor client work for you under W11?

1 Like

Works fine. Been using it for a year probably now.

2 Likes

That’s great! But, I noticed that you are on a newer version than we are; I’m wondering if that would make any difference.

Also, Windows has always had a “compatibility mode”, so I’m wondering if there were issues in Windows 11 if running Epicor in compatibility mode with Windows 10 (or even Windows 7!) would help.

1 Like

What version are you on?

1 Like

1 Like

You shouldn’t have any issues running the 10.2.400 client on W11. The 600 and 400 clients are still both .NET applications. .NET is backwards-compatible so if you install the latest 4.8 on W11 your older .NET apps will still work. Shouldn’t have to use compatibility mode or anything.

2 Likes