WinUltraGrid - Unable to Update The Data Value: Value in the editor does not Value

Hi Any expert there to assis my issue?
Recently I has created a UDForm which attach the UltraGrid with some field to edit and update, I has set few as read and edit, and I did attach the valuelist on the cell in order for user to select from the list.

When I try to switch/move my cursor to another cell it prompt me this error, is there any way to validate or ignore the error?

My cell ReplLot has valuelist attach as following, and may I know is there somewhere I miss out?

and I able to prompt my list after the code.

Could be the Type of your column grid. It could be that your column is not the correct Style

Typically (from memory), instead of using ValueList (or DropDownList), you could create an UltraCombo, fill it with your data and then link it to your ValueList property(Ex A.B.C.ValueList = ultraComboName) .

One point to keep in mind: In other scenarios (in your case, seems you want to build it at runtime), your could use EpiCombos (auto populated by Epicor) control, hide it in your form and set the .ValueList property with your combo name.

1 Like

Thanks louis, I did test on ultracombo too and it return me the same error, by the way maybe i can try on Epicombo.
as i did google on this issue seems like a bulky grid data error which need something to handle and cast it as value type when we move to other cell, by the way will try your method.

Check this out.