Wip Quantity Blank Title 131734

Miguel,

Thanks for your response. I found out that my issue was due to the warehouse associated with the job. Not all of our receipts are auto receipts and we had a production quantity received to a warehouse different from the make to stock warehouse. At least I know what happened now. Thanks again for the response.

Millicent

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 4:28 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Wip Quantity

What does receive full qty to stock mean?

We use Auto Rec / Final Op. So when the last operation is done, it will move from WIP to Inventory automatically. Do you have AMM? Do you typical do Job Receipt Into Inventory?

Miguel A. Santillan
Compass Manufacturing Systems
510-661-6666 Office

Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 12:27 PM

Did you received into a different warehouse that was listed on the demand link to stock.

The demand link uses the table JobProd that has a warehouse. We sometimes use a different warehouse and the WIP quantity is incorrect but, time phase is OK and it is reflected in the job Closing screen.

To me a receipt should decrease this quantity no matter what warehouse It is receive into.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:50 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Wip Quantity

I have a job that is make to stock. I have receive the full quantity to stock but when I look at the demand link in Job Manager or Job Entry, it does not show the quantity received. There is still a quantity showing in WIP. When I look at the Production Detail Report, everything is correct. It shows the required quantity, received quantity, and complete quantity. Has anyone ever experience a similar issue? I am not sure why WIP is not showing tha t it is relieved.

Millicent

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is company confidential or privileged. Any technical data in this message may be exported only in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Parts 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR Parts 730-774). Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. If you have received this email in error, please delete it, and advise the sender immediately.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I have a job that is make to stock.  I have receive the full quantity to stock but when I look at the demand link in Job Manager or Job Entry, it does not show the quantity received. There is still a quantity showing in WIP. When I look at the Production Detail Report, everything is correct. It shows the required quantity, received quantity, and complete quantity. Has anyone ever experience a similar issue? I am not sure why WIP is not showing that it is relieved.

Millicent

This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain information that is company confidential or privileged. Any technical data in this message may be exported only in accordance with the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 CFR Parts 120-130) or the Export Administration Regulations (15 CFR Parts 730-774). Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. If you have received this email in error, please delete it, and advise the sender immediately.

Did you received into a different warehouse that was  listed on the demand link to stock.

The demand link uses the table JobProd that has a warehouse.  We sometimes use a different warehouse and the WIP quantity is incorrect but, time phase is OK and it is reflected in  the job Closing screen.

To me a receipt should decrease this quantity no matter what warehouse It is receive into.

I have a job that is make to stock.  I have receive the full quantity to stock but when I look at the demand link in Job Manager or Job Entry, it does not show the quantity received. There is still a quantity showing in WIP. When I look at the Production Detail Report, everything is correct. It shows the required quantity, received quantity, and complete quantity. Has anyone ever experience a similar issue? I am not sure why WIP is not showing that it is relieved.

Millicent

What does receive full qty to stock mean?

We use Auto Rec / Final Op.  So when the last operation is done, it will move from WIP to Inventory automatically.  Do you have AMM?  Do you typical do Job Receipt Into Inventory?

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

510-661-6666  Office

Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 12:27 PM

Did you received into a different warehouse that was  listed on the demand link to stock.

The demand link uses the table JobProd that has a warehouse.  We sometimes use a different warehouse and the WIP quantity is incorrect but, time phase is OK and it is reflected in  the job Closing screen.

I have a job that is make to stock.  I have receive the full quantity to stock but when I look at the demand link in Job Manager or Job Entry, it does not show the quantity received. There is still a quantity showing in WIP. When I look at the Production Detail Report, everything is correct. It shows the required quantity, received quantity, and complete quantity. Has anyone ever experience a similar issue? I am not sure why WIP is not showing tha t it is relieved.

Millicent

Part of the material was not received into the correct warehouse. That was the problem. I agree that it should be relieved regardless of the warehouse. Thank you for the help with this issue.

Millicent

Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 3:27 PM

Did you received into a different warehouse that was listed on the demand link to stock.

The demand link uses the table JobProd that has a warehouse. We sometimes use a different warehouse and the WIP quantity is incorrect but, time phase is OK and it is reflected in the job Closing screen.

I have a job that is make to stock. I have receive the full quantity to stock but when I look at the demand link in Job Manager or Job Entry, it does not show the quantity received. There is still a quantity showing in WIP. When I look at the Production Detail Report, everything is correct. It shows the required quantity, received quantity, and complete quantity. Has anyone ever experience a similar issue? I am not sure why WIP is not showing tha t it is relieved.

Millicent

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]