700C and Crystal Reports

Thanks, that worked.

Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't have to create the report again.

Billy

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@...> wrote:
>
> You should be able to add it to the BAQ report designer - as long it is available to choose as a field to be available to filter on.
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bildo564
> Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 8:13 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] 700C and Crystal Reports
>
>
>
> If I wanted to add a filter criteria to a custom crystal report, could I just add the field in the BAQ then update to include the filter in the BAQ Report Designer? Or will I need to re-write the crystal report?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Billy
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
If I wanted to add a filter criteria to a custom crystal report, could I just add the field in the BAQ then update to include the filter in the BAQ Report Designer? Or will I need to re-write the crystal report?

Thanks,

Billy
You should be able to add it to the BAQ report designer - as long it is available to choose as a field to be available to filter on.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bildo564
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 8:13 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] 700C and Crystal Reports

If I wanted to add a filter criteria to a custom crystal report, could I just add the field in the BAQ then update to include the filter in the BAQ Report Designer? Or will I need to re-write the crystal report?

Thanks,

Billy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]