Adding an additional option to Right-Click, Open With menu in Time Phase

Upon receiving a purchased material, the receiving crew uses time phase to figure out which job the item was purchased for. They jot down the job, assembly and MTL info, then launch the Issue Material screen and enter all the details again in order to issue. Looking for suggestions on adding Issue Material to the right-click options in the demand cell and being able to launch Issue Material pre-populated with the job, assembly and mtl details.
Has anyone been able to do this?

Thanks!

Paul

Hi Paul,
Try Context Menu Maintenance.
In E10.0 is located at System Setup > System Maintenance > Context Menu Maintenance.

1 Like

Wonderful! Thanks…

Big RED FLAG WARNING… This one will bite you until Epicor “fixes” it (I reported it, and believe it is fixed in the next version).
This screen in Context Menu Maintenance has a “hidden” checkbox called “Customization Mode”… if you DON’T click here, then all the context menus you add are “personal” and invisible to the other users.
So… upon entering the program, just click the box, THEN start adding new context menus.

4 Likes

Owww Good one Tim; I just figured it out myself and was about to prove my hunch at the user’s workstation…

Thanks!

Paul

Odd follow up on this one: the right click functionality to issue materials to a job that I had built into the right click menu on the job filed in Time Phase is no longer there for anyone in the company. No updates were done to Epicor…