Advanced BAQ Reports using RDD

How about “Advanced BAQ reports” using the Report Data Definition to add multiple BAQs to a report instead of the standard BAQ reports that is limited to 1 BAQ?

5 Likes

https://www.epiusers.help/t/epiusers-help-insights-2020-panels/63419/4?u=adamk

I am actually trying to do this right now…any chance I don’t have to wait until Insights to get some…insight?

Hi @adamk, What issues are you running into?
Is there a specific step you are stuck on?

Honestly, haven’t started to far into yet, as I wasn’t even aware I could add more than one BAQ! So I guess as of right now I am not stuck, but a kick in the right direction was what I was hoping for ha ha How do you make a BAQ a dataset of another BAQ?

So a few things to start:

• Advanced BAQ Reports != BAQ Reports
  • Advanced BAQ reports isn’t an official Epicor term, just something I made up :smile:

A regular BAQ report does all of the behind the scenes setup for you where an Advanced BAQ Reports is like doing things in manual mode. Advanced BAQ Reports require you to build your own BAQ(s), Report Data Definition, Report Criteria, Report Style, SSRS Report, and Menu item.

What are you stuck on?

Yes I will admit after reading your post I did look for the “advanced BAQ reports” Menu Item HA HA

Yes I have built a few BAQ reports from scratch but was unaware that you could do it from scratch…I will start tinkering and see where I get stuck!

Does anyone have the documentation for this from the 2020 insights?