Alpha Tauri Formula 1 Team - Epicor Partner

As a Formula 1 fan and Epicor user this is pretty cool to see:

Anyone here work on Alpha Tauri’s Epicor system? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats why Maintenance is going up eh

4 Likes

That would be sick!
Who’s going to get me some tickets to the Austin GP tomorrow??

I think this is the continuation of the Redbull Epicor relationship: Red Bull Technologies runs Epicor?

Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuderia_AlphaTauri:

Scuderia AlphaTauri , or simply AlphaTauri , and competing as Scuderia AlphaTauri Honda , is an Italian Formula One racing team and constructor. It is one of two Formula One constructors owned by Austrian beverage company Red Bull, the other being Red Bull Racing. The constructor was rebranded for the 2020 Formula One World Championship from “Toro Rosso” to “AlphaTauri” in order to promote the AlphaTauri fashion brand.[7] According to Franz Tost and Helmut Marko, Scuderia AlphaTauri is no longer the junior team but the sister team to Red Bull Racing.[8]

I’d like to see a technical session at Insights that shows how AT are integrating Epicor with lifecycle maintenance… How is the telemetry loaded into Epicor? Or is some intern at the race with a notebook writing down part serial numbers, and number of laps, then keying that data into Epicor…

Today, with Kinetic, Scuderia AlphaTauri can automatically render an entire schematic structure of its racing cars and every part, all serial-tracked, and store a snapshot of that structure coded to a specific race.

4 Likes