An issue where different data for each user appears in the same menu

Hello everyone,

Has anyone experienced a case like this?
I created a new menu using BAQ and Dashboard. I created a report showing the quantity of In&Out/Ending inventory for each type for a specific period of time.
Strangely, different data appears for each user.
As you can see in the screenshot below, when searching under the same search conditions, 10,865~ appears when I searched, and 11,166~ appears when other users search.
Can different data appear for each user like this? Why is this issue occurring?
I would like to ask for help from those who have had this experience.

Why is the date format different for both users? Are they using different culture?

Is there any kind of sales data in your BAQ?

My first thought when something like this happens is some kind of sales territory/security thing.

For inventory data my guess is company / site access. Not having access to a site could change your summary numbers.

I don’t know why the date format is different for each user.
Is it possible to set the date format for each user? Would a different date format affect this issue?

Probably not in this particular case, since I believe these are compatible, but it wouldn’t be
a bad idea to verify.

You could hard code some dates in the BAQ to see if it does, or verify the same rows are returned.

In my screenshot, only the summary numbers are shown, but in fact the quantities of each part are also different.

Yes, this BAQ has sales. However, this data gap appears in all areas such as purchase, adjustment, and moving, as well as sales.

are the results consistent for a single user? As in, if the same user runs the query for the same date range multiple times is, are the results always the same?

If not, it could be an issue withe the BAQ. A bad join or subquery calculation can cause inconsistent data returns. I mostly see this when a full inner join is used on table that has a left outer join further up the hierarchy.

A single user are the consistent results.
When the same user runs the query for the same date range multiple times, the results are the same.

Can anyone help me further on this issue?
Today, another user complains that no data appears at all.
It’s the same menu, but I don’t understand why different data appears for each user.

if your baq includes sales data, perhaps you can try looking at sales territory settings, check if the user is assigned to any salesperson, and then check the relevant territory they are assigned to.

try removing them and see if your BAQ can return any result.

We’re only using one default salesperson.

The only thing I’m suspicious about is the date format. Is this date format a personal setting? What is the issue that different date formats are displayed for each user even though it is the same menu?
When I inquire, the same data as other inventory reports appear, but when others inquire, different data appear. Everyone’s data is different for everyone.

Copy the dashboard, remove the tracker, and hard code some dates in the baq. Test that copy on their machines.

If it’s still broken, it’s not the dates.

It doesn’t seem to be a date format issue. Users with the same date format also got different data. Even, every user gets different data.
Something really crazy is happening. Any comments from anyone please help.

The only time I’ve seen similar is when looking up sales data. If all sales orders are done through the one workforce, make sure that all users are set up as authorised users of it.

We have about 100 users, and I checked about 40 of them to see what numbers appear in this report. And all 40 people had different numbers. Maybe if I check all 100 people, all 100 people will be different.
When it comes to sales data, I think that several people with the same settings should get the same number.
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to make the date format the same for each individual?

Post at least the first page of your baq, the sql portion.

I have 2 Baqs for it. And I created a dashboard using these two Baqs.
Attached are these two Baqs

InOutTest.baq (398.5 KB)
d_PartTran.baq (25.9 KB)