AR Invoice Export to XML via Service Connect

And no tilde (~) as well?

@AMS Nothing at all just a long string.

I will need to take a closer look at the data on Epicor and SC side.

What it the table on which you placed the Standard Directive which is calling SC?

The Standard Directive that is called originally is InvcHead but the Workflow then called ARInvoice.GetByID Method to insert Data into the XML based on the InvoiceNum and Company fields of InvcHead

So, that address data comes from ARInvoice.GetByID?

If it is – the lines are separated by line breaks.
It’s a little trickier to split by line breaks, but I think still possible.

1 Like

Yes the Address List comes from ARInvoice.GetByID.

@AMS

Is there a way to do the Split by Line Breaks?

@AMS
I figured that i could use image and the Translate Functoid to replace the Line Break with a β€œ~” and from then on use the subString Functoids to split the string.

Thank you so much.

Great.

Be careful when editing that XSLT conversion in GUI, I saw CR/LF in some of the functoids being lost, at least if they occurred sequentially.
When using translate(…) remember that is performs one-to-one character translation (i.e. it is not a replace(…), but it does not matter if both strings are single-character.

I had an idea which I did not get to try out – to introduce a variable with CR/LF characters and to use it in substring-before/-after by referencing the variable directly from within XSLT, but I did not get to proof it out so far, especially in cases where the XSLT transform is adjusted in GUI later on.