I have been working with Aaron on this issue. To define this more precisely we are attaching a dataset from a SQL view to this BAQ SSRS Report that we are trying to filter using the BAQ Report Parameters we are setting up in the Option Fields,
So that when we run this report from E10 we can enter different dates for the BAQ report and the SQL View dataset(s), other view datasets to be added if we can get this to work.
We tried several examples by @josecgomez and others to get the filter working in the SQL View via SSRS Query Designer using a Where statement. Never got a filtered result from the SQL View dataset in the report.
We tried a hard date in the SQL statement for the view and the result in the SSRS Query Designer and get the correct result,
But if we run the report via the test report with these hard dates in the SQL View dataset Where statement we get the entire dataset in our result not the filtered result in the SSRS Query Designer.
Not sure what we are doing wrong.
We were able to display the ReportParam_Date03 on the report so we know they are getting through.