BPM: Debit Memo notification

What was the actual email code? I am running into a similar situation where I have everything working except the display of the detail lines. If I just insert the fields, it displays each lines field with semicolons between, then the next piece of data. how would you write the query to display each detail line as a line in the email?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Miguel Santillan <msantillan@...> wrote:
>
> Answering my own question...
>
> In my email template, for the fields that I am pulling, I needed to check off the appropriate filters. Specifically unchanged for the DMRHead information.
>
> Regards,
>
> Miguel A. Santillan
> ERP Administrator
> Compass Components, Inc.
> 510-661-6666 Office
> 510-656-0603 Fax
> msantillan@...<mailto:msantillan@...>
> www.ccicms.com<http://www.ccicms.com/>
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of miguel_ccicms
> Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:35 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] BPM: Debit Memo notification
>
>
>
> There is boiler plate notification for this, but it does not give much information about the DMR. I got the BPM to trigger, used a notify pop-up for this, but I think since this is a POST Process, I cant use the tt data to display in my email. How would I write the query (link the tables) so that I can retrieve the data stored. Or is there a better way to do this.
>
> DMRProcessing.CustomUpdate Post Processing.
>
> for each ttDMRActn no-lock where (ttDMRActn.RowMod = 'U' Or ttDMRActn.RowMod = 'A' )And (ttDMRActn.ActionType = 'C' Or ttDMRActn.ActionType = 'D' ) , each ttDMRHead, each ttDMRActn where (ttDMRHead.Company = ttDMRActn.Company and ttDMRHead.DMRNum = ttDMRActn.DMRNum) no-lock
>
> I am trying to get the value from both DMRHead and DMRActn
>
> All my data in my email is blank.
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
There is boiler plate notification for this, but it does not give much information about the DMR. I got the BPM to trigger, used a notify pop-up for this, but I think since this is a POST Process, I cant use the tt data to display in my email. How would I write the query (link the tables) so that I can retrieve the data stored. Or is there a better way to do this.

DMRProcessing.CustomUpdate Post Processing.

for each ttDMRActn no-lock where (ttDMRActn.RowMod = 'U' Or ttDMRActn.RowMod = 'A' )And (ttDMRActn.ActionType = 'C' Or ttDMRActn.ActionType = 'D' ) , each ttDMRHead, each ttDMRActn where (ttDMRHead.Company = ttDMRActn.Company and ttDMRHead.DMRNum = ttDMRActn.DMRNum) no-lock

I am trying to get the value from both DMRHead and DMRActn

All my data in my email is blank.

Thanks
Answering my own question...

In my email template, for the fields that I am pulling, I needed to check off the appropriate filters. Specifically unchanged for the DMRHead information.

Regards,

Miguel A. Santillan
ERP Administrator
Compass Components, Inc.
510-661-6666 Office
510-656-0603 Fax
msantillan@...<mailto:msantillan@...>
www.ccicms.com<http://www.ccicms.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of miguel_ccicms
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:35 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] BPM: Debit Memo notification

There is boiler plate notification for this, but it does not give much information about the DMR. I got the BPM to trigger, used a notify pop-up for this, but I think since this is a POST Process, I cant use the tt data to display in my email. How would I write the query (link the tables) so that I can retrieve the data stored. Or is there a better way to do this.

DMRProcessing.CustomUpdate Post Processing.

for each ttDMRActn no-lock where (ttDMRActn.RowMod = 'U' Or ttDMRActn.RowMod = 'A' )And (ttDMRActn.ActionType = 'C' Or ttDMRActn.ActionType = 'D' ) , each ttDMRHead, each ttDMRActn where (ttDMRHead.Company = ttDMRActn.Company and ttDMRHead.DMRNum = ttDMRActn.DMRNum) no-lock

I am trying to get the value from both DMRHead and DMRActn

All my data in my email is blank.

Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]