I have a BAQ Report that I want to email daily, so I setup a style with Break Routing.
Since the report is always a “single report”, there’s no need to break on any field. But a Break/Routing report must have a Break widget, and that must have a field selected. So I added a calculated field to contain the date the BAQ is run (Calc_DataDate). This ends up being the same value in every record of the BAQ Results. So I set the Break Field to use that Calc_DataDate.
When I run that report with Routing disabled, it run fines. But when Routing is enabled, the email is sent, but the report shows no data. The report PDF is attached to the email, and the header is populated, but now data in the body of the report.
Report with Routing Disabled:
Report with Routing enabled (as received in email):
If I change the Break field to a different field (like
PartBin_WarehouseCode), then the emailed reports are populated, but I get an individual email for each warehouse (with the report limited to that warehouse). I actually want a single report will all the warehouses included.
I’m going to try adding
Company to the BAQ, and see if breaking on that does what I want.