Can't Access UD Fields using new Dataset syntax?

One of the changes Epicor made in Kinetic 2021 was the removal of the tt-aliases in c#.

Instead they say to reference the dataset directly. However when I try to reference ds.PORel for instance, it can’t seem to find UD Fields on the dataset. I know for a fact that CCTHold_c in the image below exists as a UD field on the PORel table. Am I using the wrong syntax, or referencing it incorrectly? I can’t figure out why the UD fields won’t show. As the picture below also shows it seems to be available via the Set Field widget. The syntax this generates is ds.PORel.CCTHold_c but in code this errors as not existing. Thanks.

The “ttTable” has never contained a reference to the UD Fields. And although they renamed the ttTable and now ask you to use ds. The concept is the same, use SetUD and GetUD or “magic strings” to access those fields.

1 Like

In Data Directives it has, but definitely not in Method Directives.

Sorry, I could’ve sworn that you could access UD fields in method directives but I might’ve got confused with Data Directives. Do you have any syntax examples of using SetUD/GetUD/Magic strings like you mentioned? Thanks, much appreciated.

Haso just provided that above.

oops. Just saw. Thank you so much jose and haso.