Come work with me - if you dare

TICO is hiring another Epicor admin. Including me, that would bring our total to 2.

We are in Ridgeland, SC. (For reference, I live in the same county as Savannah, GA and it’s an easy 40-minute drive up I-95.)

I would definitely prefer any of you all to most other candidates lol.

Anyway, I don’t have the gumption to ask if this position is superior to me, inferior, equal, or if there’s like a Wakanda-style face-off to determine this. But I’ll gladly take the help regardless.

Our business has easily doubled in the last year and is 7x what it was when I started 9.5 years ago.

We are an automotive OEM. We make industrial trucks that work at ports and distribution centers. We sell trucks but also operate our own fleet and lease them out to people who drive it like they stole it. So “TICO Tough” isn’t just a saying, it’s actually a necessity for our own self-interest.

I do love my job. But if you don’t like problem-solving, you will not enjoy it here.

http://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a78826753d0044a0153f1a889e60b0a&id=8a78839f84c012760184f2d1d5324345&source=&lang=en

https://ticotractors.com/home/

I hope you find a wonderful High Coder and you two can have a happy work marriage for many years.

Good luck in your search.

1 Like

Indeed. (No job search pun intended.) Been solo for 6 years now; this will be new territory.

But I’m so swamped, I’m learning to allow other people do things I always do. Like make new bin names.

And now we have a bin with a leading space in the name. Which suddenly became the first bin alphabetically and thus the system default. My first bin used to be “0-Default” So I now have had to make " 0-Default" (with a leading space).

But it’s OK. It’s OK. :sunglasses:

oh bro, I feel your pain. I’ve had a one space (no other character) job number for years that somehow had a labour transaction… Finally I can confess that two upgrades ago I quietly SQL deleted everything about it, and then did all my UAT in the resulting DB. Nothing happened so I included it in my go-live checklist…

Been needing that off my chest for so long, sniff

2 Likes

Americas Got Talent Reaction GIF by Got Talent Global

I think we need a topic where we can all confess our SQL Update sins.

dog win GIF

Walk Away Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

I worked in Automotive more than half of my Epicor Career.

Don’t do it. :poop:

Unless support tells you to. And don’t try to tell me that they won’t. That they’d offer a datafix instead.

1 Like