Compare against a list and email if variance

I am looking for a way to define a process to send an email alert if there is a variance against a set of known data. e.g. if there several parts that require the type to be purchased on Part.TypeCode, say 10 in total, a process can run periodically to validate that those 10 still are set as manufactured and email if that is not the case?

An UBAQ and UBAQ method directive could be a good candidate for this, which you could put on a schedule via BAQ Export Process.

you could either

1. write ssrs report and schedule email of the report.

or

1. run bpm on schedule and get the report.
    Using a Task Agent Schedule to run a BPM on a schedule

The easiest way would be to make a BAQ report, and submit it on a schedule with email as the output (as opposed to printing or previewing).

thanks @Asz0ka, @prakash & @ckrusen
Just a question, where would the valid data be stored? i.e. I would only like to see an email if there is a variance but that requires the “good” data to be stored somewhere to compare against.

I guess I was assuming the good data would be in the database already. Can you give some more details on the variance criteria?

Said I had ten parts I would need to keep an eye on. The list would be those 10 part numbers and the part.typecode. A defined list of the 10 parts and type would then be compared against what the data is in the database.

Could use a UD table to store the partnum’s of the parts to “keep an eye on”, then link that in the BAQ the BAQ Report uses.

I think it might just be easier to update the BAQ when the list of parts to keep an eye on changes.