Compiler error

I have the following code and am getting the compiler errors listed. Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this?

Erp.BO.KanbanReceiptsDataSet kanbanDS;
using (var svc = WCFServiceSupport.CreateImpl<Erp.Proxy.BO.KanbanReceiptsImpl>(session, Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ImplBase<Erp.Contracts.KanbanReceiptsSvcContract>.UriPath))
{
Erp.BO.SelectSerialNumbersParamsDataSet dsSNDS = new
Erp.BO.SelectSerialNumbersParamsDataSet();
dsSNDS = svc.GetSelectSerialNumbersParams(kanbanDS);
}

Error: CS0433 - line 361 (913) - The type ‘Erp.BO.SelectSerialNumbersParamsDataSet’ exists in both ‘c:\Epicor\ERP10.1.600.16Test\Client\Erp.Contracts.BO.KanbanReceipts.dll’ and ‘c:\Epicor\ERP10.1.600.16Test\Client\Erp.Contracts.BO.SelectedSerialNumbers.dll’

Error: CS0433 - line 361 (913) - The type ‘Erp.BO.SelectSerialNumbersParamsDataSet’ exists in both ‘c:\Epicor\ERP10.1.600.16Test\Client\Erp.Contracts.BO.KanbanReceipts.dll’ and ‘c:\Epicor\ERP10.1.600.16Test\Client\Erp.Contracts.BO.SelectedSerialNumbers.dll’

Hi Joel,

It’s a known issue and @edge just recently mentioned on this list that Epicor are working on it. There’s a proxy solution on EpicCare or you can do some of the work in code.

Ok. I am trying to Create a Serial Number through customization and it isn’t working. I have the code causing this compiler error commented out. Could this be a reason I am not able to create my serial number?

What’s your business scenario? Epicor is very good at creating serial numbers already. What is unique about the workflow that requires this?

Keep in mind if/when you get to E11, this customization will have to be re-written for Kinetic. Can you move it into an Epicor Function or BPM?

We have a new product and am trying to create a customization to support the new product.

And what about that product’s workflow can’t use Epicor’s built-in serial number generator? When in the process do you issue the serial number? Before manufacturing? After manufacturing? Are you purchasing and reselling a serialized product?

I don’t know those things. I was just mandated to do it. They want a new screen that will, among other functions, create serial numbers and assign them to jobs.