Control (Grid) does not retain original size

Hello,

I have resized a native epiUltraGrid and have set it initial size (height/width). I have set the Anchor property to top, left, right, bottom so that it should resize itself when form is maximized.

The problem I am facing is that when grid displays on run-time, its size is different than what was set in properties. Also when screen it maximized I am not seeing the horizontal and vertical scroll bars.

There could be some basic settings that I am missing as I am new to Epicor 9 customization.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Yes, grids are tricky, plenty of others have had problems like you describe.
You could try searching for ā€œdelete anchorā€ to find some threads related to grid size/location quirks.

Here is oneā€¦

And what I usually doā€¦ use the treeview in customization mode to identify the top level container for the grid Iā€™m interested in. I usually have pretty good luck modifying size/positions when I work only at that top level container.

2 Likes

let me refer you here
https://www.epiusers.help/t/for-the-love-of-god-fix-the-anchors-on-grids

and welcome to the club :wink: LoL

1 Like

I had success on the Quantity Adjustment screen with the advice from @hkeric.wci - using the Custom XML editor to remove anything that it puts in automatically relating to the grid.