Controls inside a panel card grid?

Has anyone got controls to work inside a grid? I am trying to add a combo box but am having issues. I have a button with a event that adds a row to the data view. After I click the button a row gets added but the combo box does not display until I click in the row. After I click the row it displays the first option(YES) but when I try to change I get [object object]. To see what the data view looks like I display the raw data in a toast message. The setup is shown/described below.

Screen Cast
screenCast

Toast
t1

Event

Properties
GridModel → Columns → Field = ComboTest
GridModel → Columns → Title = Combo Test
GridModel → Columns → Erp Editor = Combo
GridModel → Columns → Erp Editor Model → Behavior → List Items → value = YES
GridModel → Columns → Erp Editor Model → Behavior → List Items → display= YES
GridModel → Columns → Erp Editor Model → Behavior → List Items → value = NO
GridModel → Columns → Erp Editor Model → Behavior → List Items → display= NO

p2

I am currently working in the product configurator and evidently it is not as far along as regular App Studio. The App Studio version has more options , at least for the combo box,. For example it has Text Field and Value Field properties to display the data properly. The configurator designer has no such options currently. Seems like they are offering features that can’t be used, at least out of the box,. Does anyone have a work around?

screenCast2

@timshuwy do you have some insight on the configurator side of this?

Sorry, I dont have any more info. I have not been able to spend much time in the new App studio configurator. You might reach out to Tech Support on this.

I will. Thanks