I created a fairly simple customization to the Opportunity/Quote Entry form. Now, I would like to copy (export/import) that customization to the Opportunity/Quote Tracker. I was able to do it in my test database, and everything looks like it’s working well, but there is no documentation (that I can find) regarding this. Is there something in the code that could come back to bite me later?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Customization Question | 1 | 420 | August 11, 2022 | |
| Copy customization from PO Entry to PO Tracker? | 1 | 1292 | February 21, 2020 | |
| Best way to copy Entry Customization to Tracker? | 4 | 455 | March 29, 2023 | |
| Copy a previous Requisition | 1 | 1110 | June 28, 2019 | |
| Customization Deployment | 5 | 2110 | July 11, 2018 |