We might be running into a bug but I wanted to check here first before I start reaching out to Epicor.
We are starting to see customers randomly get placed on credit hold upon order entry. I can not sense a pattern, and it’s happening with multiple people.
I’ve been checking each customer account to assure that their limits are 0 (they are).
I’ve also gone through each BPN and form code to see if there isn’t something there the might be the cause which nothing sticks out at me.
Hi Andrew - don’t mean to revive an old post here, but I don’t think there is a PM option here. Have you ever figured out this issue? I am having a similar issue to you and haven’t gotten anywhere for a solution yet.
Unfortunately no, other than putting in place a BPM that would alert AR each time a customer would go on credit hold. I did tie back the issue to improper calculations on the global credit tables (erp.GlbCustCred). If you looked at the ones you were having problems with, you would find that the NAOwnCreditUsed was some absurd value.
I had some luck using the recalculate global credit. But it wasn’t until I got a datafix from Epicor did I feel like I was gaining ground on the issue. I never got a chance to see it through since leaving the organization.
Id open up a support ticket and see if they can run a search for my name and bring up a past case. Either way, you’re looking for a “Global Credit Table Recalculation Fix”. It took a long time for them to find it on their end.