Customisation-quote price

Hi
In Vantage 8.03.404 i tried to create a customisation in Quote Entry to hide the price field and the customer field to other department or other person. It will be shown to the prson who has created that entry. If the price is greater than some specific amount then it will be hidden.
what i tried as follows:
Sub InitializeCustomCode()
  CreateRowRuleQuoteDtlExpUnitPriceGreaterThan_1000()
 End Sub
 Sub DestroyCustomCode()

End Sub
 Private Sub CreateRowRuleQuoteDtlExpUnitPriceGreaterThan_1000
  '// Description: test
  '// **** begin autogenerated code ****
  Dim errorQuoteDtl_CustomerCustID As RuleAction = RuleAction.AddControlSettings(oTrans, "QuoteDtl.CustomerCustID", SettingStyle.Error)
  Dim errorQuoteDtl_ExpUnitPrice As RuleAction = RuleAction.AddControlSettings(oTrans, "QuoteDtl.ExpUnitPrice", SettingStyle.Error)
Â
  Dim ruleActions As RuleAction() = new RuleAction() {errorQuoteDtl_CustomerCustID, errorQuoteDtl_ExpUnitPrice}
Â
  Dim rrQuoteDtlExpUnitPriceGreaterThan_1000 As RowRule = New RowRule("ExpUnitPrice", RuleCondition.GreaterThan, 1000, ruleActions)
  '// add to EpiDataView
Â
  CType(oTrans.EpiDataViews("QuoteDtl"), EpiDataView).AddRowRule(rrQuoteDtlExpUnitPriceGreaterThan_1000)
  '// **** end autogenerated code ****
Â
 End Sub
Â
 I can't get my output,Â
Will anyone please help me to get my goal for this cutomisation, solution would be more appreciated and helpful.
Thanks in Advance
Regards,
Deepa.M

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]